Everything begins with an upbeat attitude.
Whoever said that the world of real estate can’t be enjoyable–or even fun? We think our personal energy and enthusiasm set the right tone for honest, fair negotiations. A big part of our positive attitude comes from the fact that we genuinely like people and want to help. And the best way to do that is to truly get to know our clients and their individual needs.
We will sit down with you and discuss exactly what you are looking for in a home and tailor our search around that. At the end of the day, it is all about you, and we will take the time to listen to what you want/need to help you find the right home for you.
We will walk you through every step along the way, and educate you about what is coming next, and how each process works from putting in an offer to getting the keys to your new home. Our goal is to make this purchase as hassle-free as possible, with no surprises.
Before you get too serious and look at too many homes it is important to be pre-approved by a lender. If you have all the documents you can be pre-approved in a day. Here is what they will need:
- 2 years tax returns (all copies)
- 1 month paystubs
- 2 months bank statements
- 2 months all retirement statements (401k, IRA, bonds, etc...)
- Copy of drivers license
- Copy of social security card.
Your Home Search
As you can see, finding your home is only one part of what we do for you, and with the internet, a lot of people are able to find properties on many sites on their own without our help. We don't what to take that away from you as that can be the most fun part of this experience. What we do want to do is add more tools in your belt so you have the most up to date information when you are searching here is what we do:
- Set you up on an MLS portal so you can search and save homes. This will have the most up to date listings as it updates immediately while Zillow and other syndicates can take days. If you find a property on another site, it is best to check here or with us to see if it already sold or is under contract before you fall in love with it. In this market, homes are only on the market for days, so having up to date information is an absolute necessity.
- You will get automatic alerts as soon as a listing matching your criteria comes on the market.
- We will send you listings we think are a great fit for you, and preview them on your behalf.
- Through our network of other agents and investors, we will send you potential off-market listings that meet your criteria.
- For the homes that interest you, we will send you all the information we can gather on the property, and do a market analysis.
- We will schedule showing appointments for homes you want to see in person.
- We will prepare and present your offer and negotiate on your behalf.
- We will remain fully committed to your successful home search.
Doorknock and letter campaign
When inventory is low, buyers have a hard time finding the right property. We have found success in analyzing an area and targeting homes that meet your criteria. We then doorknock the area and send letters to the homeowners asking if they were considering selling. This has proved to be a great way to put buyer and seller together, but takes more time and is for those buyers with specific areas with little to no listings.
Getting an offer accepted
Each house will bring different approaches to getting your offer accepted. We will complete a market analysis on the property, negotiate terms on your behalf, and consult with you on what it will take to get an offer accepted.
We will schedule and be at all inspections of the property. We will consult with you about which inspections to get and explain what each is looking for and what to expect. We will again negotiate on your behalf any repairs that are needed on the property.
We work with the listing agent/seller, the escrow officer, the title representative, and loan officer to ensure a smooth transaction. We will also explain each step to you before it happens, so you know what to expect so there are no surprises. With so many moving parts and people involved in a single transaction, hiccups can happen. We pride ourselves on anticipating everything that can delay or keep a transaction from closing. We think in solutions here at Think Real Estate and are adept at taking even the hardest and most complicated transactions all the way through closing.
At the end of the day, it’s all about results.
Everything starts with us listening to you very carefully so we understand what’s most important to you. We then apply our negotiating expertise on your behalf in order to achieve an optimal financial outcome. We negotiate every dollar as though it’s our own, so, in the end, you get the best possible price and terms.